AGC | I/T Analyst, Bellefontaine, OH
AGC Automotive located in Bellefontaine, OH is seeking a qualified I/T Analyst within our Information Technology department. In this role, you will be responsible for administering and managing the day to day support activities for the manufacturing plant environment. He/she is responsible for the installation, testing, maintenance, documentation, and support of system services, equipment, and operating systems that make up the manufacturing plant operations. This position ensures that the systems conform to software, hardware, and operating standards set by Centralized IT, ensures that they operate properly, and is free from external threats. This position will work closely with all others within the IT department and key representatives of the user community. This individual must be able to understand business requirements including system capacity & performance, system availability, disaster recovery, and data protection. We offer a competitive compensation package including base salary, structured bonus plan, comprehensive benefits, 401k with company match, and opportunities for career advancement.
- Provide direct-line support for manufacturing systems and services, including, but not limited to: configuration, support and management, availability, connectivity, performance, security, and protection
- Support development and expansion of software applications for core ERP suite programs
- Help to maintain server and network infrastructure, including, but not limited to switches, desktops, and servers
- In cooperation with Centralize I/T, provide assistance in protecting the company’s environment from virus, spam, spyware, and other external threats
- Perform direct troubleshooting and support, related to manufacturing system infrastructure
- Creates, maintains, and reports metrics associated with the performance and threshold levels of plant IT environment
- Creates and maintains documentation and drawings
- Ensures that all changes introduced in the production environment have been properly tested and approved in the lab environment prior to invoking the change. And that any changes in the environment are administered and documented using the Change Control Process and adhering to the Change Management Policy
- Collaborate with team members to resolve and operational issues. Provide systems applications design/support to include: Database query design, implementation of Corporate developed solutions, remote equipment user support, and maintenance
- Communication administration: user account administration, telephone monitoring operations, and administration, problem determination and resolution
- Provide telephone and desk-side support for all manufacturing applications, processes and procedures This would include: support for remote software and manufacturing units as well as designing reports
- Responsible for system and personal computing training in the manufacturing plant
- Responsible for anticipating issues and escalating concerns to Manager to Manufacturing Systems and/or Centralized I/T
- Demonstrates AGC Way in all aspect of responsibilities
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred, minimum of a 2-year degree in Information Systems or related field of study
- Minimum of two years of IT experience in a manufacturing environment
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills, along with strong analytical abilities
- Possess advanced troubleshooting skills, and have a proactive problem solving and a prevention mindset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required
- Comfort and flexibility with cultures other than American are required
- Must possess initiative, good judgment, persistence, detail-orientated, and creative ability
- Well-organized, work independently and as part of a team
We offer a competitive compensation package including base salary, structured bonus plan, comprehensive benefits and opportunities for career advancement. If you would like more information or are interested in applying, please submit your resume and a cover letter that includes your salary requirements.
Submissions that do not contain salary requirements will not be considered.
Equal Opportunity Employer – To be considered applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States.