HR GeneralistAlabaster, AL
AGC Automotive Americas (AGCAA) is a leading supplier of automotive glazing for the OEM and aftermarket industries and is part of the AGC Group, the largest global glass supplier employing more than 50,000 worldwide in approximately 30 countries.
AGC is currently seeking an HR Generalist responsible for the implementation of the day-to-day human resources function for a single site facility. Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting and communicating strategic departmental long- and short-range company vision and mission
- Ensuring safe workplace and promote safe practices for all associates
- Maintaining all the necessary forms for employee status changes
- Coordinating recruitment, onboarding and exiting process
- Maintaining human resources information system
- Assisting in the improvement, implementation, and communication of programs and policies
- Assuring compliance with federal, state and local laws
- Participating in cross-functional human resources projects
- Participating in internal human resources and quality management system audits
- Bachelor’s degree in business, organizational management, or related field
- 3 to 5 years of experience in Human Resources (Manufacturing experience preferred)
- Ability to develop a knowledge of local, state, and federal employment regulations
- Facilitation and presentation skills
- Moderate to advanced computer skills
- Ability to work successfully in a cross-functional team environment
We offer a competitive compensation package including base salary, structured bonus plan, comprehensive benefits and opportunities for career advancement.
Please include salary requirements in your cover letter.