AGC | Equipment Maintenance Industrial Electrician
AGC Automotive Americas (AGCAA) is a leading supplier of automotive glazing for the OEM and aftermarket industries and is part of the AGC Group, the largest global glass supplier employing more than 50,000 worldwide in approximately 30 countries.
Regular work schedule will be 3-2-2 schedule but will be assigned to other shifts as needed for training purposes. After hours or off shift assistance sometimes required. This position requires a strong safety consciousness, a desire to work within a team and good work habits.
- Perform job duties related to the maintenance of electrical & electronic systems, robotics, precision production line equipment and systems.
- Troubleshoot, inspect, maintain, repair, and modify systems as necessary for continued equipment utilization. Routine usage of computer programs required to troubleshoot PLC ladder logic including Mitsubishi and Allen Bradley is required.
- Internal Candidates: Must not have any formal written corrective actions in effect
- Associates Degree in Applied Science, Industrial Electrician required
- Dual Industrial Electrician/Industrial Maintenance degrees preferred
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders
- Strong PLC, pneumatic, mechanical and industrial skills
- Knowledge of and ability to utilize problem solving tools such as Six Sigma, Fishbone, KT, 8D, etc.
- 3-5 years industrial maintenance experience preferred
- Trade certification and experience with robotics preferred
- Create internal documentation, external written documents, and the ability to maintain detailed records of various types, including the development of documents for TPM and equipment modifications
- Must have PC Skills such as: Excel, Outlook and Maintenance Work Order Systems
We offer a competitive compensation package including base salary, structured bonus plan, comprehensive benefits and opportunities for career advancement.
Please include salary requirements on cover letter.