AGC | Engineering Manager, Richmond, KY
AGC Automotive Americas (AANA) is a leading supplier of automotive glazing for the OEM and aftermarket industries and is part of the AGC Group, the largest global glass supplier employing more than 50,000 worldwide in approximately 30 countries. AGC is currently hiring for an experienced Engineering Manager for the Richmond, KY location.
- Lead the engineering and maintenance activities within a manufacturing environment
- Determine cause and corrective actions to resolve issues involving equipment, electrical, mechanical, and other engineering related problems affecting production
- Plan, coordinate, support, and direct activities in the engineering department to ensure proper repair, maintenance and the installation of equipment is done timely and economically
- Track competencies of subordinates and provide leadership and development as required to achieve organizational goals and objectives
- Author and revise engineering and maintenance work instructions
- Establish and maintain annual and capital budgets
- Maintain the preventative and predictive maintenance systems
- Participate in or lead problem solving and improvement teams
- Ensure all planned controllable KPI engineering goals are met or exceeded
- Satisfy IATF16949 compliance within the maintenance and engineering groups
- Provide or manage 24-hour support for all functions of the engineering and maintenance departments
- Bachelor’s Degree in electrical or mechanical engineering
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in an industrial environment preferred
- Must have good knowledge of engineering and maintenance methods and procedures in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications, PLC Controls, Variable Speed Drives, Process Controls, Servo Systems, Electrical Systems, Mechanical Systems, and Project Management
- Must be available to travel for training and development opportunities
We provide a work environment that fosters integrity, mutual respect, teamwork, open communication, empowerment and work-life balance. We offer a competitive compensation package including base salary, structured bonus plan, comprehensive benefits and opportunities for career advancement.
Please include salary requirements on a cover letter.