AGC | Customer Service Representative, Princeton, Indiana
AGC Automotive Glass Company – North America has an immediate opening for a Customer Service Representative for the Princeton, IN location.
- Establish and maintain effective communication with Glass fabrication plant, assembly company and OEM customer
- Review non-conforming product at OEM Customer and communicate information regarding customer concerns to appropriate location
- Initiate and track documentation identifying requests for corrective actions along with communication of corrective actions to the appropriate location through the CCR process
- Coordinate PPM improvement activities for OEM Customers to meet customer target levels
- Support New Model Launch activities for OEM Customer
- Develop improvement plans to meet OEM PPM targets
- Monitor Customer Website for non-conformances and report OEM defects on AAUS Weekly Quality Report. Participate in weekly conference calls.
- Develop PDCA activities for problem resolution, problem prevention, and customer awards
- Maintain LTM material including PDCA and Customer scorecard
- 4 years of Manufacturing experience and/or Quality experience
- Experience with customer communication is desirable
- Experience with PPAP, Control Plan, PFMEA and problem solving is preferred
- Technical knowledge of glass fabrication and value added process is desired
- A four year technical degree or equivalent experience is preferred
We offer a competitive compensation package including base salary, structured bonus plan, comprehensive benefits and opportunities for career advancement.
To be considered applicants must be legally authorized to work in the US.