AGC | Customer Service Representative, Bellefontaine, OH
AGC Automotive Americas (AANA) is a leading supplier of automotive glazing for the OEM and aftermarket industries and is part of the AGC Group, the largest global glass supplier employing more than 50,000 worldwide in approximately 30 countries.
The Customer Service Representative will ensure a strong customer support relationship is in place, improvement activities are being facilitated for customer-related concerns and issues, quick response time for customer’s questions and concerns, good communication flow, in relation to customer’s issues, is occurring between the AGC, the AVO sites and the customer and quality performance results are being measured, documented, analyzed and improved.
- Establish and maintain effective communication with Glass fabrication plant, assembly company and OEM customer
- Review non-conforming product at OEM Customer and communicate information regarding customer concerns to the appropriate location
- Initiate and track documentation identifying requests for corrective actions along with communication of corrective actions to the appropriate location through the CCR process
- Coordinate PPM improvement activities for OEM Customers to meet customer target levels
- Support New Model Launch activities for OEM Customer
- Develop improvement plans to meet OEM PPM targets
- Monitor Customer Website for non-conformances and report OEM defects on AAUS Weekly Quality Report. Participate in weekly conference calls.
- Develop PDCA activities for problem resolution, problem prevention, and customer awards
- Maintain LTM material including PDCA and Customer scorecard
- 4 years of Manufacturing experience and/or Quality experience
- Experience with customer communication is desirable
- Experience with PPAP, Control Plan, PFMEA and problem solving is preferred
- Technical knowledge of glass fabrication and a value-added process is desired
- A four-year technical degree or equivalent experience is preferred
We offer a competitive compensation package including base salary, structured bonus plan, comprehensive benefits and opportunities for career advancement.