AGC | Coordinator, Elizabethtown, KY
AGC Automotive Americas (AGCAA) is a leading supplier of automotive glazing for the OEM and aftermarket industries and is part of the AGC Group, the largest global glass supplier employing more than 50,000 worldwide in approximately 30 countries.
AGC is currently seeking a Coordinator to lead and supervise plant production operation in accordance with plant policies and procedures in order to meet KPI’s.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage all plant activity on shift, working closely with other coordinators to ensure that all plant and department goals are met
- Promote a safe and environmentally productive work environment
- Effectively communicate to all levels of associates within the company
- Coordinate production startups, shutdowns and job changes
- Manage labor usage of the team including overtime, absenteeism and training
- Lead problem solving activities
- Interface with support departments – ie, maintenance, quality, supply chain, etc.
- Other duties or projects as assigned
- Coaches and develops production team for continued success
- Coordinates work schedules of direct reports
- Conducts annual performance evaluations for production associates
- Three to five years in related production experience
- Knowledge of and ability to utilize problem-solving tools such as Six Sigma, Fishbone, KT, 8D, etc.
- Basic to moderate computer skills including use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Quality systems and ISO knowledge
- Leadership skills
- Previous experience in leading continuous improvement activities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong process skills
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Ability to halt or suspend operations based upon safety or quality concerns.
- Ability to recruit, coach, and/or terminate employment in coordinator with HR Manager
We offer a competitive compensation package including base salary, structured bonus plan, comprehensive benefits and opportunities for career advancement.
Please include salary requirements on cover letter via the form below.