AGC | Application Form Testing Page
AGC Automotive Americas (AANA) is a leading supplier of automotive glazing for the OEM and aftermarket industries and is part of the AGC Group, the largest global glass supplier employing more than 50,000 worldwide in approximately 30 countries.
The Supply Chain Manager manages the purchasing, scheduling, shipping/receiving, and inventory control functions; plans, schedules, and coordinates departmental activities to fulfill safety standards, quality standards, and delivery standards to meet customer requirements and exceed all departmental KPI’s.
- Ensure a safe workplace for all associates and visitors by establishing and maintaining 5S and environmental objectives of the department
- Directly responsible for plant purchasing, production scheduling, shipping and receiving, and inventory control
- Direct and coordinate activities in the supply chain department obtain optimum maximization of inventory and shipping requirements
- Review and analyze plans and develop department goals and objectives
- Review of requirements for new parts/service requirements and assure that program analysts relay information as required (Quality, Manufacturing, Engineering, and Materials.)
- Direct and coordinate activities of the department to maximize efficiency in all areas of responsibility
- Coordinate with program analysts any changeovers or new parts and ramp ups
- Coordinate and reconcile monthly physical inventory
- Prepare reports as required regarding department activities for management
- Evaluate procedures and practices for department objectives to develop and implement improved procedures and practices
- Responsible for preparation and appropriate allocation of department budget
- Demonstrate AGC Way in all aspects of responsibilities
- 7+ years of manufacturing materials management experience
- Moderate to strong computer skills including Microsoft Office products
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relative discipline
- Experience working with an MRP/ERP system preferably connected to MAPICS
- Supplier/Vendor Certification
- Production Scheduling
- Working knowledge of budgeting and inventory control
- Strong understanding of the balance sheet as it pertains to inventory
We offer a competitive compensation package including base salary, structured bonus plan, comprehensive benefits, relocation and opportunities for career advancement.
Equal Opportunity Employer – To be considered applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
No third-party inquiries, please.