AGC | Administrative Support, Alabaster, AL
AGC Automotive Americas (AANA) is a leading supplier of automotive glazing for the OEM and aftermarket industries and is part of the AGC Group, the largest global glass supplier employing more than 50,000 worldwide in approximately 30 countries.
Summary of Position:
AGC Automotive Americas in Alabaster, AL is seeking qualified candidates to fill the Administrative Support role. This position will provide support to the Plant Manager and Leadership Staff scheduling meetings, creating presentations, and organizing large volumes of information, while demonstrating excellent time management skills. This is a non-exempt hourly position.
- Schedules and coordinates complex activities such as meetings, travel, conference, and department activities for the Plant Manager and the Leadership team
- Creates and develops visual presentations for managers
- Organizes and prioritizes large volume of information
- Acts as liaison with various departments within the facility
- Types and designs general correspondence, memos, charts, tables, graphs, business plans, etc.
- Responsible for accuracy and clarity of final copy
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Bilingual preferred but not required
- Excellent computer software skills including Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be flexible to work overtime, as needed
- Ability to multi-task
- Must be highly motivated and able to work independently
- Knowledge of office administrative procedures
- Bi-lingual in English/Spanish preferred but not required
What can AGC Offer You?
We offer a competitive compensation package including base salary, structured bonus plan, comprehensive benefits, and opportunities for career advancement.
Equal Opportunity Employer – To be considered, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Resume is required with application submission.
No recruiter phone calls, please!