AGC | Accounts Receivable Supervisor, Bellefontaine, OH
AGC Glass Company North America, located in Bellefontaine, Ohio, fabricates high quality automotive safety glass for automobile manufacturers located in the United States and abroad. We are searching for individuals who want to join our fast paced, high tech, team environment.
Headquartered in Alpharetta, GA, with offices in Farmington Hills, MI, AGC Glass Company North America supplies high-quality products to the automotive, construction, and specialty glass markets.
Summary of Position:
AGC Automotive located in Bellefontaine, OH is seeking a qualified Accounts Receivable Supervisor within our Corporate Accounts Receivable Department. In this role, you will be responsible for the accurate application of payments from AGNA customers. We offer a competitive compensation package including base salary, structured bonus plan, comprehensive benefits, 401k with company match and opportunities for career advancement.
- Manage A/R Clerks and Invoicing Administrators
- Timely application of cash receipts for multiple divisions
- Work with Credit Department, customers, and others to resolve problems in the cash application process
- Account analyses and reconciliations
- J-Sox Process Owner for Accounts Receivable
- Oversight of Invoicing functions for multiple divisions
- Program Administrator for Corporate Travel Cards & Purchasing Cards
- Other accounting projects as assigned
- Demonstrates AGC Way in all aspect of responsibilities
- Willing to work flexible hours and travel as needed
- Associate degree in Business or Accounting or equivalent accounts receivable experience.
- 5+ years of relevant experience, with at least 2 in a similar role
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook, and Word.
- Experience with accounting systems and/or other financial reporting tools e.g. (SAP, JD Edwards, Power BI reports, COGNOS, is preferred)
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Strong research and problem-solving skills
- Ability to be a strong contributor in cross-functional teams
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and external agencies to maximize performance, creativity, problem solving, and results
- Confident team player with strong interpersonal skills who can work across multiple functions to achieve goals
- Fosters teamwork and demonstrates integrity
- Possesses a “whatever it takes to get the job done” attitude, goal, and deadline oriented
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented person with a drive to succeed
- Possesses irrefutable business and personal ethics
- Detail oriented
What can AGC Offer You?
We offer a competitive compensation package including base salary, structured bonus plan, comprehensive benefits, paid vacation, 14 paid holidays, 401k with Company match, free uniforms, safety boot reimbursement program, prescription safety glasses (frames and lenses) and opportunities for career advancement.
Equal Opportunity Employer –
To be considered, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, without sponsorship.