AGC | Accounts Payable Administrator, Bellefontaine, OH
AGC Glass Company North America, located in Bellefontaine, Ohio, fabricates high quality automotive safety glass for automobile manufacturers located in the United States and abroad. We are searching for individuals who want to join our fast paced, high tech, team environment.
The Accounts Payable Administrator position performs a variety of tasks in a centralized accounts payable department. Primarily the administrator is responsible for invoice entry, expense report processing and issuing payments. This corporate hourly role will be located in the Bellefontaine, OH plant.
- Process invoices and check requests accurately and timely
- Audit and process employee expense report
- Match invoices to purchase order and related receipt of goods
- Classify, sort, and allocate incoming mail
- Prioritize invoices in accordance with probability of cash discounts as well as other payment terms
- Prepare and process check payments of accounts payable, wire transfers and ACH payments
- Reply to internal and external invoice and payment inquiries
- Resolve and follow up on invoice issues which prevent invoice entry
- Scan invoices and supporting paperwork into a document image archive system
- Document procedures and workflow for assigned areas of responsibility
- Perform filing, scanning, indexing, copying and general administrative tasks
- High School diploma required. Associates degree with concentration in Finance/Accounting preferred
- 2+ Years Accounts Payable experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, and 10-key by touch
- Strong skills with accounting systems (SAP preferred)
- Strong work ethic – ability to process over 1,000 invoices per month
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to effectively communicate both oral and written, interact with employees and vendors in a professional manner
- Ability to be a strong contributor in cross-functional teams
We offer a competitive compensation package including base salary, structured bonus plan, comprehensive benefits, and opportunities for career advancement.
Equal Opportunity Employer – To be considered, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, without sponsorship.