AGC | Accounts Payable Administrator, Bellefontaine, OH
Summary of Position:
The Accounts Payable Administrator position performs a variety of tasks in a centralized accounts payable department. Primarily the administrator is responsible for invoice entry, expense report processing and issuing payments.
This corporate hourly role will be located in the Bellefontaine, OH plant.
- Process invoices and check requests accurately and timely
- Audit and process employee expense report
- Match invoices to purchase order and related receipt of goods.
- Classify, sort, and allocate incoming mail.
- Prioritize invoices in accordance with probability of cash discounts as well as other payment terms.
- Prepare and process check payments of accounts payable, wire transfers and ACH payments.
- Reply to internal and external invoices and payment inquiries.
- Resolve and follow up on invoice issues which prevent invoice entry.
- Scan invoices and supporting paperwork into a document image archive system.
- Document procedures and workflow for assigned areas of responsibility.
- Perform filing, scanning, indexing, copying and general administrative tasks.
- High School diploma required.
- Proficiency and accuracy with high volume data-entry, Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, and 10-key.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Customer service mindset.
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate both oral and written, interact with employees and vendors in a professional manner.
- Experience with accounting systems/SAP, preferred or willingness to learn.
- 2+ Years Accounts Payable experience in a manufacturing environment, preferred.
Typical Work Schedule: Monday – Friday 7:00 AM – 3:30 PM
If you are interested in applying, please complete the on-line application or submit your resume at: AGC Automotive Careers (https://agccareers.com) / Bellefontaine / Accounts Payable Administrator. This position will remain open internally until July 9, 2023.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer – To be considered applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.