IT AnalystElizabethtown KY
AGC Automotive located in Elizabethtown, KY is currently seeking a talented IT Analyst. The ideal candidate will be responsible for administering and managing the day to day support activities for the manufacturing plant environment.
- Provide direct line support for manufacturing systems and services, including, but not limited to configuration, support and management, availability, connectivity, performance, security and protection
- Provide assistance in protecting the company’s environment from virus, spam, spyware and other external threats in cooperation with Centralized IT
- Perform direct troubleshooting and support, related to manufacturing system infrastructure
- Create, maintain and report metrics associated with the performance and threshold levels of plant IT environment
- Provide telephone and desk-side support for all manufacturing applications, processes, and procedures
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology is preferred (2-year degree in Information Systems or related field of study will be considered)
- A minimum of two years of IT experience in a manufacturing environment
- Must possess advanced troubleshooting skills and have a proactive problem solving and prevention mindset
- MCP, A+, MCSA skills preferred
AGC Glass Company North America fabricates high-quality automotive safety glass for automobile manufacturers located in the United States and abroad. We offer a competitive compensation package including base salary, structured bonus plan, comprehensive benefits and opportunities for career advancement.